Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Mind the Gap" In Between Flights


Alright, so I finally reach London...half an hour later after my original time. I was asleep for the majority of the flight, but managed to fit in "Fools Gold" with Kate Hudson between the lasagna and the breakfast croissant...the girl who sat beside me never said a word except for "Excuse me" when she needed to go to the bathroom and "Why won't she shut up" when the older woman next to me was talking on her phone. When the plane finally landed in Heathrow, I was ready to get back on the ground.

I had a six-hour layover, so I linked up with my friend Dia, and we went into London to hold a food at this Middle Eastern restaurant...two hours later, I was back at Heathrow on my flight to Prague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home