Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14, 2007



Now that the European trip is over, it's time to move on to phase II, finish up the final touches on the album courtesy of Mr. Magik over in Miramar...plan a few release parties, and start some serious marketing, via the web, i.e. MySpace, Indie911, Soundclick, Real Vibez, etc. and basically get things going...there are some who would like to see me fail and fall flat on my back, but as Sizzla said: "They can't keep a good man down, always keep a smile when they want me to frown, they will never ever take my crown, who jah bless I say no man or woman curse, things getting better when they thought it would be worse"..."Solid as a Rock"...while I take care of some business, check out these words that I wrote:

They call me the hopeless romantic
travel overseas, Pacific and Atlantic, trying to get these, thoughts off my chest
yo line after line, in love with the beat, the rhythm, the rhyme...
Time after time yo I been told before, words don't pay so best just explore
other avenues, but yet I endure, so all mogglas get on the dancefloor
signal the plane like it's 2004, get Mad like Michelle in a dancehall session
celebrate life and your own self-expression, be original, no pirate sound

Yes Baby Luv, this is how I get down....

PEACEANDGUIDANCE
Coppa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home