Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 3: Friday, July 27, 2007




Crowd a people:
First off, the flight to Paris was delayed, and then when I finally got there, my baggage decided to extend its stay in London...so I'm without my checked baggage, but I packed an extra set of clothes in my carry on, so I'm kriss for the moment, I just need to get my tings soon...as my granny would seh, "what a crosses pon me," but yo, this is my first time in Paris, and the place is wicked, I can taste the history behind this city in every breath I inhale through my mouth, on every street or Rue, I'm learning as I go, and I'm supposed to link up with a breddren of mine who has a band over here, but I haven't been able to link him, so I'll just roll with it...the languauge barrier is somewhat discouraging, I need to brush up on my French, but I'm getting across that slowly as well...for now, I'm trying to locate some radio stations and reggae/hip-hop spots on my own...the place I'm staying at is close by the Gare du Nord, which is like Grand Central Station in New York, at the Anvers stop off the Metro 2 line...Merci

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Je pense que je pourrais visiter Paris!



...The more I hear of my friends and family visiting (or relocating) to Europe, I get even more anxious to visit myself. Soon enough...

Good luck with everything over there!

July 29, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home