Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 2: Thurs, July 26, 2007



Well people,
I had every intention of going out to Brixton last night, but hear me now, when dat jet lag kick in, yo, instead of Brixton, I reach the bed at the hostel instead. Yesterday, my camera crew flight was delayed seven hours, and even though I came in at 7:00 in the morning, I was at the airport till the afternoon, waiting on the flight...then by the time I got to the hostel, I went and got some food by the Bayswaters Tube Station and once I got back to the hostel, it was a rap...but I met a few people at the hostel, oh yeah...by the way, big up to the front desk staff @ Astor Hyde Park Hostel, yo, helpful is not the word, respect for the advice and assistance. So, as I was saying, I gave out a few CDs, researched some spots to go to, and left some flyers by the front desk...it is what it is...my flight to Paris leaves today at 4:15 p.m.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home