Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 4: Saturday, July 28, 2007




Greetings I bring from France:
I finally got my luggage today. I been travelling around the city, doing some promotions, networking, and researching different spots to go tonight...last night, I met a group of people who play in different bands, ranging from jazz to reggae to drum n' bass to hip hop...we ended up holding a jam session on the street below the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, in Montmartre by the hill, they had two guitars, a mic, and an amp, one a dem was a roots reggae singer, Robert Nesta style, and another started freestyling in French, then I joined the cypher, bouncing back and forth, harmonizing, another yout started beat-boxing, Rhazel style, the vibes was nice, trus me, big up Jass & Bazz, Igit, "up the hill and down the stairs," DaOmni, and the people of Montmartre, one love, anyways, they're supposed to get back at me with some info about a session tonight...we'll see how dat runs....

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I actually went and read your little blogs...pretty cool...can't believe this is Barky writing. Mi impress! Well enjoy yu stay and link on the return. Ciao!

August 2, 2007 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I actually read your myspace bulletin and read your Paris blogs. I can't believe this is Barky traveling the 'world.' Yu doin big tings!!! Well enjoy yu stay and link mi on the return. Ciao!!

August 2, 2007 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home