Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Are We There Yet...(Part 2)

Now, originally, I was supposed to have a 6-hour layover in Montreal, which I didn't mind, because I'd never been there, so I figured it would be a good time to take a little excursion out to downtown Montreal, maybe spend a hour and a half there, eat a food, and head back to the airport to catch the connection to London, well yo, none a dat ever happen.

When we first come off the plane, the flight agent at the gate, who was very annoyed that we had to book a flight that got delayed, cause you know it's our fault that the plane had mechanical problems...and why should we be bothering her about our connections...anyways, when I spoke to her, and she checked my flight, she told me "Don't worry, you have a lot of time, you'll make your connection..." Four hours later and after a 10-dollar Airline Food Coupon fi we troubles: "Alright, I don't think you'll be making your connection, so, let me see...."

To make a long story short, 9 hours later, I'm still at the damn airport, yow, I never mek it to Montreal, because the plane I was on had "mechanical problems", and I got on a 8:35 pm flight direct to London...."Whe dem seh," "A London me a go my yout, man a world traveler, yuh dun kno..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home