Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"I'm gonna take that morning flight..."

It's okay, it's alright...champagne and candlelight...

Yes massive and crew...as stated before, it's okay, it's alright, I'm gonna take that morning flight back over to Europe for a third tour this summer, the dates are in the process of being confirmed, so I'll definitely let the I-dem know when it become official, yuh see me...

In the mean time, for those who love good times and sweet reggae muzik, you can check me out live alongside Don Sha & Crew @ Bouganvillia’s Old Florida Tavern in South Miami on May 13.

Also, for my people still living in JA, please check out the movie: "Ladies Night Out," coming to a big screen near you, featuring yours truly, Supa Twitch, Bambino, Delicia Cordon...check out www.myspace.com/lnomovie for more info...

As far as the muzik, I had a leave of absence, a sabbatical, where I stopped writing, stopped recording, and barely performed...I had to cleanse my system...but now I'm like Lil' Wayne and Chubb Rock..."back on the scene with a pocket full of green..." so yeah, new year, new style, new dance a lick...it's official...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home