Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Terminator 3: Rise of the Emcee

So yes massive and can't forget about the crew...as I said before, my first solo album entitled "Live from Miami, Jamaica," is officially done. I had the album release in February at Vagabond, so now I'm working on making it available online...this album was recorded over a period of about four years...so it's been simmering for what feels like forever, so it well ready and long overdue star. It feels good to finally be finished, because now I can close that chapter, and start working on some new music...In the meantime, for your viewing pleasure, check out the unofficial video for "Africa Why," the first single off the album, the soundtrack to my life, because "One thing I love about music, when it hits you feel no pain," Yes Bob, true dat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home